Embrace Software Inc. is searching for an HR Champion to support and partner with the leadership teams at Embrace.
This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in rapid growth. You will proactively build relationships and work cross-functionally with executives from Operations, Sales and Technology. As you build the business along with the executive team, it will present opportunities to learn, test and practice various People Strategies in a high growth environment; while reporting to the CEO of Embrace.
About Embrace Software
Embrace Software acquires and operates software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions. In 2021 we grew from a team of 10 to over 100! Headquartered in USA and, with teams across 5 global offices, Embrace is constantly seeking forward thinking, self-starting team players who can grow into larger roles. We expect a minimum growth of 100% in the next 12 months and are preparing for the next 10x growth. We are driven, agile and humble in our pursuit for excellence.
- Lead the recruitment process for all hiring for both Embrace HQ and portfolio companies in consultation with senior management teams
- Lead all HR processes and work on global initiatives with your counterparts
- Analyze HR reports and data utilized for business decisions
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- Administers benefit programs such as health insurance, 401(k) and all ancillary benefits
- Be able to identify improvements needed for HR procedures and guidelines
- Onboarding and offboarding employees including making offer letters, agreements, salary, and department changes, etc
- Use understanding of individual and organizational dynamics to facilitate talent movement into and throughout the organization
- Develop thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote diversity and inclusion in talent attraction, development, and retention.
- You will report to CEO of Embrace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred
- 5 to 6 years working in HR, benefits, general administration
- Experience implementing HR software and/or ATS (Applicant Tracking Software)
- Experience in a software or technology company is a plus
- Experience in a high growth start-up environment is huge a plus
- Prior experience handling legal documents is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and able to work effectively with a variety of teams and leaders at all levels
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org