Embrace Software Inc. is searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist to support and partner with the leadership teams at Embrace.
You will report to the CEO of Embrace while working with leadership teams, and supporting teams to develop and implement our launch campaigns on time and on budget. In addition, you will gain unique perspective on hyper growth working closely with Embrace’s CEO on corporate marketing strategy that centers around mergers and acquisitions.
About Embrace Software
Embrace Software acquires and operates software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions. In 2021 we grew from a team of 10 to over 100! Headquartered in USA and, with teams across 5 global offices, Embrace is constantly seeking forward thinking, self-starting team players who can grow into larger roles. We expect a minimum growth of 100% in the next 12 months and are preparing for the next 10x growth. We are driven, agile and humble in our pursuit for excellence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points to optimize user funnels
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Engage effectively with teams across our 5 global offices
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 3-4 years of proven experience in digital marketing, experience in the internet industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Ad Words
- Experience in setting up and optimizing all major search engines
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and able to work effectively with a variety of teams and leaders at all levels
Apply to: email@example.com