Embrace is searching for an exceptional manager to work closely with the executive team and support our exponential growth. From Day 1, they will be a thought partner for the CEO. This is an excellent opportunity for those excited about witnessing blitzscaling from the CEOs perspective, and to learn what it takes to be a CEO and to work alongside other senior executives. They will be responsible for assisting the CEO on a wide range of special projects ranging from investor relations to business operations and acquisitions. The ideal candidate has proven experience in management consulting, venture capital, investment banking, or an operating role at a fast-growing company. As they build relationships with the CEO and executive team, this can lead to future leadership opportunities within the company and the potential to build out a supporting team.
About Embrace Software
Embrace Software acquires and operates software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions. In 2021 we grew from a team of 10 to over 100! Headquartered in USA and, with teams across 5 global offices, Embrace is constantly seeking forward thinking, self-starting team players who can grow into larger roles. We expect a minimum growth of 100% in the next 12 months and are preparing for the next 10x growth. We are driven, agile and humble in our pursuit for excellence.
- Amplify the CEO’s bandwidth by overseeing strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Maintain candid thought partnership with the CEO in an effort to help them produce the strategies necessary to accomplish their company vision.
- Zoom in on small detail-oriented tasks and Zoom-out to strategic discussions
- Drive and support fundraising efforts by cultivating investor relationships, managing investor communication, designing compelling decks, briefs, and tracking progress
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Develop a deep understanding and context of the company at an inter-functional level to manage requests/special projects from any function
- Operational leadership supporting the CEO on expansion in United States, Canada, UK and India; ranging from opening multiple offices, hiring portfolio company executives and rolling up your sleeves to enable the next 10x growth.
- 2+ years experience working in roles that require solid analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills e.g., management consulting, venture capital, operating experience at high-growth startups
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and projects
- Strong relationship-building skills; proven ability to get the buy-in of stakeholders across different business units.
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems, build scalable processes with a strong bias for action
- Comfort working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org