Embrace is seeking a Sales Manager (SM) responsible for the development of sales and partner relationships at one of its portfolio companies. The candidate will help lead sales while actively collaborating with marketing, and customer success.
Execute a strategy to assist partners and portfolio company sales representatives in achieving target revenue objectives, including all necessary aspects of marketing, sales/service staffing & delivery, education & training, sales tools and methodologies andcustomer support. Continually assist partners with pipeline, forecast, and committed deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3 to 6 Years in software sales; ability to demonstrate products; working with ERP
and Channel partners (VARs).
- Understanding of the supply chain industry
- Experience in monitoring key sales KPI’s and metrics
- Adaptable to fast changing environment; able to prioritize and juggle multiple,
- Good people skills: demonstrated ability to build and manage teams, work cross-
functionally and lead by influence
- Meeting an assigned quarterly and annual sales quota in the assigned territory
- Establish and optimize KPI and compensation structures to drive sales behavior
- Help initiate sales and marketing campaigns, contribute to go to market strategy
and introduce other innovative ways to increase growth.
- Joint development, management, and maintenance of a sales pipeline and forecast
- Working with current ERP partners, NetSuite and SAP
- Identifying and developing any new ERP and VAR relationships and associated
agreements to expand the sales channel in the target market or assigned territory
- Working directly with partners and other sales representatives in developing
targeted vertical market and account strategies, plans, presentations, etc.
- Participating in partner and ERP conferences and user group forums to create
brand awareness and identify new sales opportunities
- Assisting partners with customer satisfaction issues by monitoring, mentoring,
and ensuring the delivery of quality software solutions and services to partners,
prospects, and customers
About Embrace Software
Embrace Software acquires and operates software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions. We have grown from a team of 10 to over 140 in the last 15 months! Headquartered in Tampa, USA and, with teams across 5 global offices, Embrace is constantly seeking forward thinking, self-starting team players. We are driven, agile and humble in our pursuit for excellence and building a team for the next 10x growth.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org