Embrace is searching for an exceptional HR manager to work closely with the executive team and support our exponential growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for those excited about blitzscaling. You will proactively build relationships and work cross-functionally with executives from Operations, Sales and Technology. As you build the business along with the executive team, it will present opportunities to learn, test and practice various People strategies in a high growth environment.
About Embrace Software
Embrace Software acquires and operates software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions. In 2021 we grew from a team of 10 to over 100! Headquartered in USA and, with teams across 5 global offices, Embrace is constantly seeking forward thinking, self-starting team players who can grow into larger roles. We expect a minimum growth of 100% in the next 12 months and are preparing for the next 10x growth. We are driven, agile and humble in our pursuit for excellence.
Your ability to multitask is extremely important. On an average day you could deal with a personal complaint one minute, answer a maternity leave question the next, and then develop an effective recruiting strategy for a difficult to fill position
Manage the recruitment process for all hiring, for both Embrace HQ and portfolio companies, in consultation with senior management teams
- Oversee and develop HR policies
- Administers benefit programs such as health insurance, 401(K) and all ancillary benefits
- Answer team member questions regarding personnel policies and procedures
Must have the ability to deal with issues that fall into a “gray area”, and have the wisdom to know when to seek advice from other leaders, legal, and/or subject matter experts
Use understanding of individual and organizational dynamics to facilitate talent movement into and throughout the organization.
Develop thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote diversity and inclusion in talent attraction, development and retention.
Our business’s needs are constantly evolving and you will work with a dynamic team to enable the next 10x growth; so learning on the go is key
- You will be reporting to the CEO
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 5 to 7 years working in HR, benefits, general administration
- Experience implementing HR software and/or ATS (Applicant Tracking Software)
- A natural flair over the phone and overall people communication, engagement
- Experience in a software or technology company is a plus
- Prior experience handling legal documents is a plus
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org